Here are a few of my notable project I have built over time. You can find most of my work on github
- nlc A game about launching nukes, maybe.
- d16 DCPU-16 assembler and simulator for 0x10c
- DaBoom A bomb laying game.
- glt OpenGL Transformation Library
- libxmlmm C++ wrapper around libxml2, that only used standard c++.
- rjson A JSON parser for C++ that builds ontop of standard c++.
- pkzo Presentation layer framework for 3D graphic applications.
- glow Open GL Object Wrapper
- spdr A networking abstraction layer.
- rgm All the math you need for a 3D application.
- musli A C++ serialisation library.
- rtest A minimalist unit testing framework, with UnitTest++ compatible API.
- ezrc A platform independent resource engagement for libraries.
- sanity A assertion and tracing library.
Design and layout of the following books: